A residue-free, gentle cleanser that soothes and hydrates lashes, brows, and lids. Micellar water formula draws out impurities to remove makeup, dirt, and oil without drying the skin. Safe for sensitive eyes.
Cleanses and removes makeup, conditions, and hydrates while preparing lashes and brows for RevitaLash® Advanced and RevitaBrow® Advanced. Also prepares the eye area for skincare and makeup application.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Safe for use with eyelash extensions
• Not for use with waterproof makeup
• Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist Reviewed
• Safe for sensitive eyes and for contact lens wearers
• No parabens, phthalates, fragrance, or gluten
• Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
Survey results from an independent consumer study with 40 participants:
98% said eye area felt clean after use
98% said product did not irritate the eye area
95% said product felt refreshing upon application
• Micelle Technology: Unique micelles attract and draw out impurities to remove makeup, dirt, and oil without leaving any film or residue.
• Panthenol: A natural humectant, hydrates and helps fortify lashes and brows.
• Aloe & Chamomile: Anti-aging botanicals deliver soothing moisture while calming the skin.
Can you use Micellar Water Lash Wash with a face wash? Yes - we recommend using your face wash first, then using Micellar Water Lash Wash to pick up any leftover dirt, oil and impurities.
Can this be used to remove waterproof makeup? At RevitaLash® Cosmetics, we prefer to stay away from waterproof cosmetics, as the removal process can damage brows and lashes. Micellar Water Lash Wash is not recommended for use with waterproof makeup.
Can this product be used with eyelash extensions? Yes! It is oil-free, and therefore can be used to cleanse lash extensions. We recommend spraying a few pumps directly onto closed eye; lightly massaging product along lashes, brows, and lids; and gently wiping dry.
How to apply
Spray 4-6 pumps onto a cotton pad.
TIP: If using lash extensions, do not use with a cotton pad. Instead spray a few pumps directly onto closed eye, lightly massaging product along lashes, brows and lids, and gently wipe dry.
Gently press pad on closed eye for 10-15 seconds to help loosen makeup.
Wipe eye area clean and repeat as needed to fully remove dirt and makeup from lashes, brows, eyelids, and lash line.